Hi! Thanks for visiting this Work With Me page to find out about the business side of New House New Home.
You’ve probably already seen my About Me page. So I won’t elaborate on who I am and what New House New Home is all about other than to say that I’m a DIYer, gardener, cook, crafter and home decor nut. And that’s why my tag line is: domestically obsessed and blogging about it.
I write about:
- Refurbishing and decorating our 1935 Tudor home – DIY projects around the house, home decor ideas, and decorating projects.
- Vintage Projects & Ideas – painted furniture, up cycling, vintage inspired decor
- Gardening – Seasonal tips on gardening, design ideas, DIY gardening projects
- Cooking – Family friendly, easy recipes for everyday and special occasions. Baking is a passion I love to share with my readers.
- Craft Projects – seasonal, decor and sewing projects
I would be delighted to partner with your brand on the following projects:
- narrative sponsored posts – I’ll tell my story about your product or service with a New House New Home point of view.
- product reviews and giveaways – I’ll share an honest and straightforward opinion about your product or service.
- brand ambassadorship – I’ll work with your company to build brand awareness through social media and narrative posts and product reviews
- social media – Building brand awareness through social media posts and hosting Twitter parties
- recipe development – Are you a food company looking for a way to build brand awareness. My readers love new recipes with products they’ve yet to discover.
- press tours
- sidebar advertisement
New House New Home has been growing by leaps and bounds thanks to strong social media development and teamwork with other like minded bloggers. Here are some of the latest numbers (current as of November 9/15):
Unique Visitors (last 30 days): 28,459
Pageviews (last 30 days): 72,377
Facebook Fans: 5800
Twitter Followers: 1250
Google +: 1750
It has been my honour to work with the following brands in the last year:
Gay Lea Foods – brand ambassador which included monthly produce review and recipe development
Tylenol Arthritis – narrative sponsored post
Sonicare – narrative posts
Maple Harbour – decor ideas reviewing their linen products
Minted – narrative post & twitter feeds
Please email me at email@example.com for any questions about rates, project ideas, general information.
Have a great day – Heather