Today some blogging friends from The Garden Charmers are sharing their favourite winter comforts. From delicious food to creative handwork projects, we’ve got what you need to make winter a little warmer. See the bottom of this post for all of the project links.
But first, here’s mine:
As we head into February, I think we all start to struggle with the fact that we have at least another month of winter ahead of us. It’s cold, it’s dark, it’s snowy. I find myself looking for simple comforts to get me through these last few weeks of winter.
Plump juicy shrimp bathed in a garlic wine sauce with a touch of ouzo for some added kick surrounding a melting block of feta cheese. Perfect for dipping into with a crusty piece of baguette. Add a simple green salad and you have a terrific meal for sharing.
Winter Comforts By The Garden CharmersPlease visit my friends for more projects, recipes, and ideas, and leave a comment saying hello!
- Carol The Secret To Perfect Mashed Potatoes – The Ultimate Comfort Food
- Barb Winter Comforts At Our Fairfield Home & Garden
- Lynne Comfort Food: Greek Style Pizza
- Heather Winter Comforts: Fireside Supper
- Jacki How To Plan A Garden
- Melissa Creative Handwork Ideas
- Judy Roasted Chicken Soup
- Shelley 5 Recycled Blue Jean Projects
- Amy How To Make Italian Meatballs