Crafty Chic Mommy did? Or how about this one from houzz.com?
Or how about this one from Tatertots and Jello, a little more subdued in flavour but a lot more cheeky?
Perhaps you are more inclined to reupholster a chair or an ottoman for a casual take on a formal piece like this chair.
Well here's your chance to get some burlap from BurlapFabrics.com, an online source for all things burlap - by the roll, in sacks, burlap webbing. Anything burlap for your crafting needs.
Here's how (and why) - A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to receive a $25 gift certificate from Maryann at Domestically Speaking. Unfortunately because I'm in Canada, I'm unable to use it. So I'm passing it along to all my American blogging buddies.
Enter to win this $25 gift certificate in the following ways:
1) Remember you must live in the United States or have an American address where the burlap can be shipped.
2) Follow me via Google or Linky Followers. If you're already a follower, just let me know below and your name will be entered in the draw.
3) Head over to burlapfabrics.com and then come back and tell me which product you would choose. Leave a comment here.
4) Head over to Maryann's blog - Domestically Speaking and check out her Burlap Beauties button to let me know which one of her projects you like the most. Leave a comment here.
5) Like New House, New Home, New Life on Facebook.
Contest ends on Sunday, April 29th at 8 PM EDT. Be sure to leave a comment below, "like" us on Facebook and check out Domestically Speaking. Every comment will be given one entry. U.S. residents only (sorry Canadians).
I'm off to Toronto to spend a few days with my family and friends. Winner will be announced on Monday, April 30th. Good luck!!